Consortium meeting in Ankara: Work Packages 3 and 4 – current status
On the 25th and 26th of March 2015, a consortium meeting was held at the city of Ankara, Turkey. The aim of the meeting was to provide updates of progress for work packages 3 and 4.
Technical Progress of WP3 and WP4
The first day was devoted to the technical part of the C2-SENSE project. The following subjects and project were discussed:
- CRISMA project – how the findings in the CRISMA project can be used in the C2-SENSE project
- Physical interoperability profiles, IP Based Gateways
- openUwedat and AnySen – how the findings in the CRISMA project can be used in the C2-SENSE project
- C2-SENSE components discussion
- Scenario definitions
- Semantics and interoperability in C2-SENSE
Administrative and Management progress
The second day was dedicated to the administrative and management status of work packages that are all currently active. The deliverables from work packages 1, 3, 4, 7 and 8 were discussed, the experiences and the open issues were shared. SAGEM presented WP3, and PIAP WP4. Further, the diessemaination activities were presented, and further ones planned.
18,906 total views, 2 views today